Monday, April 2, 2012

"I Love Lucy"

Lucy and Ethel get ready for the Chic Road Trip!


I suppose with my curly red hair, quirky personality and love of men who can play a good Bongo, it seemed only natural that I be nicknamed ~LUCY~

My love of camping goes back so far that I don’t even remember my first camping trip. I started camping with my mom, dad and 2 older brothers as a baby. We would hit Pismo Beach each year for a week or two, and then many trips up Hwy 17 to Santa Cruz or places towards Yosemite for the weekend. When I think back over my childhood it was all those camping trips with great friends that are my favorite memories of all.

My husband Adam and I started researching trailers about 10 years ago and both agreed the only way to travel was pulling an iconic Airstream. Though we knew what we wanted it was not until August of 2010 that we finally purchased our 2006 Bambi.  Woo Hoo did we make the right decision!!

We moved up to West Linn, OR from Livermore, CA a little over 3 years ago and love living in Oregon!! When we are not camping with the Oregon Unit of the WBCCI, we enjoy going to the movies, having dinner with friends and playing with our 3 kitties (Stumptown Willy, Roxie the Rose City Kitty and Maxwell McMenamin)


I can’t wait to hit the road this May with Ethel, Thelma and Louise!

No comments:

Post a Comment