Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Geez Louise!

Yes, that's me (Louise) and like it sounds, I tend to fly by the seat of my pants and get myself into (and out of) a few pickles here and there, but hey, life is suppose to be an adventure, right?!?

I grew up in Eugene, along with my 5 siblings, who I love to pieces!! I have two precious kids (ok, not kids anymore but love beyond measure), who have grown into the neatest people on this planet!!  Seriously!!   I'm single, retired and the proud owner of a 2011 16 ft Bambi Sport Airstream.  Just to let you know, I bought the Airstream 8 months before I retired.  Yep, I couldn't wait! 

So here I am, about to embark on my first trip ever (Airstream or otherwise) to drive across the United States with my gal pals. Talk about fun!!  I've always had a thing for driving (I must have been a race car driver in another life...) so I'm lovin' this!!  Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment