Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Popcorn, Do we have enough Popcorn???

Well, with this crazy weather, come rain, snow or shine I have provided us with plenty of snacks to munch as we head out East on our journey to Ohio. Sorry Sissy you have to stay with Dad (see her on the right hand side of the picture?)


Holy smokes we leave the day after tomorrow, I am so excited!! I will be spending the night at Thelma's house on Thursday so that we can hit the road on Friday at 6:15am and hook up with Louise and Ethel in Troutdale at 7:00am or as Louise put it "Bad Ass Girls meetin' in a Bad Ass truck stop"

Friday...you can't get here soon enough! :)

Lucy~

7 comments:

  1. Never, never run out of popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree....especially since Lucy has never seen me with that big old bag of Indiana Popcorn!!!
    Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thelma.... get Your Own Bag!!!! :) Love ya! Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change your background...it is too hard to read the blog over the designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fair feedback ASHobo....unfortunately I've "outdressed my ability" on this whole blog thing and, since I'm towing tomorrow, I'm going to turn this one over to Lucy & Ethel :) Hope you stick with us in the event we can't work through the technical challenges (and really hope this is the worst of those challenges :O )
    Thelma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chic, sorry for the comment..when I first read the blog everything was white on white(Pale) therefore it was hard to read. Now it seemed to be darker background and easy to read now!! Have a GREAT TRIP and see you in Jackson Center!! I was in Oregon last Sept and LOVED IT, The Coast was Awesome. AirstreamHobo
      .

      Delete
  6. No worries....it is a little dark and funky to view on anything other than our laptops :) So are you going to Alumapalooza too? Would love to say hi....my little Bambi has WBCCI #s 3339 and GLAMPR plates so keep an eye out for us :)
    Thelma

    ReplyDelete